• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Under Tisdale, Tagg and Perryman will we .

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
No, YOU have no idea. Who do include within your rather vague 'we'? As for fingers in pies, genuinely what has that got to do with you - the guy's entitled to earn a living away from ECFC.

As for the 'we own our football club'; how many times do you need that explained?
Is it morally right that he uses his companies to make money directly from Exeter?

Last edited:

Northern Red

No, YOU have no idea. Who do include within your rather vague 'we'? As for fingers in pies, genuinely what has that got to do with you - the guy's entitled to earn a living away from ECFC.

As for the 'we own our football club'; how many times do you need that explained?
I am on about what money he gets from the club, Chairman,OTR rent,plus doesn't he charge the club for other things he does for the club, what is the full cost of Mr Tagg at the club and is he value for money.

People keep questioning Tisdales contract but not Tagg and what he takes from the club.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Geoff, my mate. We've come a hell of a long way since Northern Red's question first came up. I think that give or take, we've arrived at what he earns. It seems that not unlike Tisdale, he's being rewarded for past achievements; such as holding on to the youth system (I dont think it was called the academy then), and one or two other fairly obscure things. That doesnt explain what he does in a working week to be very much the most important individual at the club IMHO. I'm not implying anything sinister; I just think the fans should know what the chairman of the club does in a working week?

You don't have a clue as to what Julian earns , so please stop harping on that you do.

When does a normal working week end for most people these days ? Friday at 5.30 maybe even 12.30 on a Saturday ?

I'll ask this question for anyone on Exeweb ....... Where were you and what were you doing at approx 2 - 3pm last Sunday afternoon ??

I'll tell you exactly where Julian was ........ on the BB taking time out to go round to the volunteers having a chat and thanking them for their time in painting barriers etc ! Did he need to be there giving up his own weekend time when he could have sat at home spending time with his family ?

There ya go Pate .......... a FACT.

Don't believe me ask Andy Holloway.

Northern Red

You don't have a clue as to what Julian earns , so please stop harping on that you do.

When does a normal working week end for most people these days ? Friday at 5.30 maybe even 12.30 on a Saturday ?

I'll ask this question for anyone on Exeweb ....... Where were you and what were you doing at approx 2 - 3pm last Sunday afternoon ??

I'll tell you exactly where Julian was ........ on the BB taking time out to go round to the volunteers having a chat and thanking them for their time in painting barriers etc ! Did he need to be there giving up his own weekend time when he could have sat at home spending time with his family ?

There ya go Pate .......... a FACT.

Don't believe me ask Andy Holloway.
A real caring chairman would of paid a local company to do it not expect fans to do it when those fans coud be at home spending the weekend with their families.

Antony Moxey

Is it morally right that he uses his companies to make money directly from Exeter?
Why not? If they provide a service that the club uses then why shouldn't they be paid for those services?

Antony Moxey

I am on about what money he gets from the club, Chairman,OTR rent,plus doesn't he charge the club for other things he does for the club, what is the full cost of Mr Tagg at the club and is he value for money.

People keep questioning Tisdales contract but not Tagg and what he takes from the club.
You can be on about whatever you like but the simple fact is there will be a number of people who know what he 'takes' from the club. Just because you don't doesn't mean there's anything untoward going on nor that you're necessarily entitled to know either.

Antony Moxey

A real caring chairman would of paid a local company to do it not expect fans to do it when those fans coud be at home spending the weekend with their families.
No-one EXPECTS fans to do anything. You are aware of the word 'volunteer'?

geoffwp

yes, he is aware Anton but he is a wind up merchant just out to get some attention.

Northern Red

Why not? If they provide a service that the club uses then why shouldn't they be paid for those services?
So what services are they claiming for ?

Northern Red

yes, he is aware Anton but he is a wind up merchant just out to get some attention.
Geoff that is not true, my points are valid to how the club is run.