• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

UK Lockdown

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Talking of total arseholes. Illustrates perfectly why 'policing with consent' shouldn't apply during a national emergency....

"All these policemen I should be flattered" More like she should be flattened ignorant biatch baiting the police like that , And all her little friends will be saying she is a heroine for standing up for her rights !
Needs a smack in the mouth.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Daily death rate wildly underestimated.
Will be corrected when the stats for all deaths are gathered and collated for official record purposes.

Alistair20000

"All these policemen I should be flattered" More like she should be flattened ignorant biatch baiting the police like that , And all her little friends will be saying she is a heroine for standing up for her rights !
Is she a lawyer or just a barrack room lawyer ? The smug laughing towards the end made me very angry indeed. :mad: The Policemen were very patient with her and although a sharp blow with the truncheon was appropriate thank goodness our Police don’t do things that way.

She ought to be charged with wasting police time as well as anything else. Any half reasonable person would have agreed to go home or do the shopping but what makes me think this piece of lowlife was making it all up to draw attention to herself.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Is she a lawyer or just a barrack room lawyer ? The smug laughing towards the end made me very angry indeed. :mad: The Policemen were very patient with her and although a sharp blow with the truncheon was appropriate thank goodness our Police don’t do things that way.

She ought to be charged with wasting police time as well as anything else. Any half reasonable person would have agreed to go home or do the shopping but what makes me think this piece of lowlife was making it all up to draw attention to herself.
The fact at the start of the video the copper says we spoke 45 minutes ago tells you something about her pi$$ poor attitude , Hopefully someone names and shames her so she can go on the face you never tire of punching thread.

Banksy

Stupid woman. What a waste of police time just to prove a point. A minute before I played this clip I was watching the other extreme on London SE news , a poor lady crying because her bus driver son had just died of the virus.Why do we have to put up with these ignorant characters.Notice her face was kept well hidden , should be shown and shamed.

Alistair20000

Stupid woman. What a waste of police time just to prove a point. A minute before I played this clip I was watching the other extreme on London SE news , a poor lady crying because her bus driver son had just died of the virus.Why do we have to put up with these ignorant characters.Notice her face was kept well hidden.
I bet she is bragging to her friends about it though; not that this sub species piece of turd deserves any friends.

IndoMike

I thought the police had the power to enforce the self-isolation? Challenging the police's authority when the police have every moral and legal right to enforce the
law, as in this case, has serious consequences for the country. In effect the police are often toothless and made to look ineffective and fools. This combined with
a too tolerant approach from the judges means that the lawbreakers win. I'm all for human rights, fair sentencing and an honest, incorrupt police force, but the balance has swung too
far in favour of the criminal. We have to be (much) stricter with the lawbreakers whilst ensuring that our laws our fair and improving rehab in the prisons.
If someone commits a crime there is usually a victim - the victim's right for justice is clearly more important than the criminal's right to commit the crime.
I have read about horrific crimes where old men and women have been beaten and robbed in their homes. The judge says what a horrible crime it is then hands out a
2-year sentence suspended for a year or some other crap like that.
This woman is acting selfishly and potentially endangering the life of others, thus she should be sentenced to prison for 2-3 years with no remission.
If the police lose their authority we head towards chaos.

Oldsmobile-88

I bet she is bragging to her friends about it though; not that this sub species piece of turd deserves any friends.
In the lyric of a early Manic St Preachers song..

“Useless generation,dumb flag scum”

Alistair20000

I thought the police had the power to enforce the self-isolation? Challenging the police's authority when the police have every moral and legal right to enforce the
law, as in this case, has serious consequences for the country. In effect the police are often toothless and made to look ineffective and fools. This combined with
a too tolerant approach from the judges means that the lawbreakers win. I'm all for human rights, fair sentencing and an honest, incorrupt police force, but the balance has swung too
far in favour of the criminal. We have to be (much) stricter with the lawbreakers whilst ensuring that our laws our fair and improving rehab in the prisons.
If someone commits a crime there is usually a victim - the victim's right for justice is clearly more important than the criminal's right to commit the crime.
I have read about horrific crimes where old men and women have been beaten and robbed in their homes. The judge says what a horrible crime it is then hands out a
2-year sentence suspended for a year or some other crap like that.
This woman is acting selfishly and potentially endangering the life of others, thus she should be sentenced to prison for 2-3 years with no remission.
If the police lose their authority we head towards chaos.
I think in that video the Police Officer was not entirely sure of the law and the lowlife rather put him out of his stride.

Agree with you on the imbalance of the rights of victims and the accused and some (not all) out of touch judges.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Are households putting rainbow pictures and teddy bears in their windows? I'm in the corner of a close so no one really walks past. However, I've popped the ECFC sloth in the kitchen window on the off chance.
The sloth!