• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

UK Lockdown

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
DIARY
Made breakfast
Did some word games with the missus
Watched BBC World
Cooked lunch
Washed dishes
Had sneaky fag
Helped missus with her zoom online work
Watched BBC World
Cleaned all door and cupboard handles
Had a kip

Exciting , innit?

Oldsmobile-88

Lovely walk across the fields with the dog , not a soul in sight.
Youngest granddaughter who is a nurse in a Covid 19 ward in Cardiff has gone to bed isolating herself as she has a sore throat and symptoms.I pray she will be o.k. She has still not been tested or issued with proper protective clothing.Grrrrrr.
Best wishes to her Banksy.

My partner was sent home last Tuesday with the symptoms & told to self isolate.
She is not on the front line & works in Oncology.
One of her managers to her amazement asked for a test,which was then granted(a convoluted process by all accounts)
I suspect that was because they are so short staffed due to the 14 day self isolation of a lot in her dept.
A ambulance turned up outside her house complete with a chap in that hazardous gear & tested her(swabs) on the doorstep.The curtains were twitching 😁
She was phoned the next day to say it was a negative test.
The 7 day isolation protocol still stood though.

It should not be difficult to test front line staff.
It may still happen for her hopefully so her mind can be put at rest(& the families)

IndoMike

Youngest granddaughter who is a nurse in a Covid 19 ward in Cardiff has gone to bed isolating herself as she has a sore throat and symptoms.I pray she will be o.k. She has still not been tested or issued with proper protective clothing.Grrrrrr.
Hope she'll be ok, Banksy

Banksy

Hope she'll be ok, Banksy
Thank you Mike , Olds and Hants for your very kind thoughts. We feel very protective of her , she’s only twenty one bless her , but she’s very confident for her age. I’m sure all will be well.

geoffwp

We're all with you mate and with anyone on exeweb who has a loved one on the front line.

Alistair20000

Thank you Mike , Olds and Hants for your very kind thoughts. We feel very protective of her , she’s only twenty one bless her , but she’s very confident for her age. I’m sure all will be well.
My best wishes too and as Geoff says above.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Mine too. All the best, mate.

Avening Posse

Really sorry to hear that mate, thoughts are with you and your grand daughter

DB9

We're all with you mate and with anyone on exeweb who has a loved one on the front line.
Echo what you say Geoff, Banksy your Granddaughter is a true hero, Like all the others working in the NHS and other frontline workers

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Daily death rate wildly underestimated.