• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tyson Fury.

Langer

Fighting on Sat will watch as its on chanel 5 so is free but know he isnt a great fighter only been in with bums and over the hill losers so far Wladimer Klitschko or Vitali Klitschko will ko the bum in seconds.

Herschel

RIP Stanno, City Legend never to be forgotten
Fighting on Sat will watch as its on chanel 5 so is free but know he isnt a great fighter only been in with bums and over the hill losers so far Wladimer Klitschko or Vitali Klitschko will ko the bum in seconds.
That, sir, is absolutely spot on.

I can't wait to see one of them take him apart..............

Langer

Thanx for the reply Herschel thought there would be more fight fans on Exeweb lol.

mole221

There's a thread on G'day Sport. I think he should be alright today, Pajkic is tough, but only 5 KOs compared to Fury's 11. I'm gooing for 6th round KO.

mole221

Short but sweet, came back very well there. He really needs to cut those early mistakes if he's going to take anyone else on, but it was a good comeback. He's got no chance against a klitscko though. Povetkin might be a good fight

Langer

Why was it stopped mole?

mole221

TKO. Fury got taken down in the second, and then took Pajkic down twice in less than 30 seconds in the third. He wasn't too happy about the decision, pushed the ref, shouted down the MC's mic when he announced the decision 'I could have gone on', and then stuck up his middle finger in the direction of Fury when everyone was in the ring just after the fight. I wouldn't have called it in truth, 15 seconds left to the end of the round, but I think that Fury would have knocked him down for the count if he got another punch in, so it didn't make a lot of odds.

Last edited:

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
It was fixed.

Pajkic was only knocked down once and was pushed down the second time.