• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

TV Times

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure if it was a repeat, but last night I watched "Jocky Wilson Said", a documentary about the Scotch dartist, on BBC Scotland.

Swanaldo

Very well known Exeweb poster
Mortimer and Whitehouse : Gone Fishing. There's some great banter between these two genuinely funny chaps.
Really? I think PW comes across as a right arrogant *****. Love Bob though.

DB9

He's ok, In fact the chemistry they have on the programme makes it funny and really works

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think you shouldn't let the fact that he played a fan of them down the road in a TV ad colour your opinion of a really good comedian.

As for Bob Mortimer surely a candidate for the National Treasure thread.

iscalad

The Mash Report explaining Brexit. Hilarious.

Stelios

Didn't pick that up at all. Great programme. I'm an angler but not easy to make fishing appeal to non-anglers. They've really cracked it. My TV highlight of the week with a glass of wine 🍷

It's a more absurd/surreal/sillier version of the classic '90s BBC series "A Passion for Angling".

Stelios

Is the new series of Taskmaster any good? Didn't enjoy the last series anything like as much as previous series.

Banksy

Didn't pick that up at all. Great programme. I'm an angler but not easy to make fishing appeal to non-anglers. They've really cracked it. My TV highlight of the week with a glass of wine 🍷

It's a more absurd/surreal/sillier version of the classic '90s BBC series "A Passion for Angling".
Very easy to watch.Takes me back to my days as a kid down the Creedy and Canal!

Swanaldo

Is the new series of Taskmaster any good?
Only been one episode so far. Baddiel is one of the contestants, which annoys me slightly.

Swanaldo

The chemistry they have on the programme makes it funny and really works
Whatever chemistry is there is one-sided, with Bob being open, honest and generous with his emotions and Paul showing all the warmth of a Victorian Dad. IMHO.

PS: Using his Mum's opera singing over the end credits the other week got me right in the feelings though.