• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

TV Times

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
You'll enjoy Series 2. I think the storylines get better as it goes along.
Looks like it is setting itself up for Series 3.
There is a two part finale of Timeless on E4(just found it) It’s on catch up(23rd April) & the next & final episode is on 10pm 30th April.

Glad they did that after everything was left hanging at the end of the last series..

iscalad

There is a two part finale of Timeless on E4(just found it) It’s on catch up(23rd April) & the next & final episode is on 10pm 30th April.

Glad they did that after everything was left hanging at the end of the last series..
Have recorded the first one and will watch them one after the other. Binge time.

ecfc70

For those interested sky Atlantic are showing Deadwood from the beginning starting tonight with a double episode......I've heard good things so will give it a go

Banksy

Brilliant , thanks for the heads up , put them on record now.

Oldsmobile-88

Just downloading the series Bodies on the iplayer..Excellent so far,think Holby City on acid.

Oldsmobile-88

Chernobyl.A five part drama started on Sky Atlantic this evening.
The first episode points to a good retelling of the disaster that almost made Europe uninhabitable in March 1986.

I remember Greenpeace sticking a long banner on St Thomas railway bridge once the disaster was eventually admitted by the Soviet Union...It said Chernobyl 3,000 miles,Hinckley Point 38 miles !

Last edited:

Colesman Ballz

Chernobyl.A five part drama started on Sky Atlantic this evening.
The first episode points to a good retelling of the disaster that almost made Europe uninhabitable in March 1986.

I remember Greenpeace sticking a long banner on St Thomas railway bridge once the disaster was eventually admitted by the Soviet Union...It said Chernobyl 3,000 miles,Hinckley Point 38 miles !
The basketball club that I coached had been invited to a week long international tournament in Lublin, Poland. Fortuitously we hadn't accepted due to key players being unavailable. Lublin is just across the border from Chernobyl, and when it went bang, the radioactive cloud passed directly over. A Swiss team we knew were there and subsequently showed us photos they had taken, complete with anti radiation gels daubed around their necks. It actually would have been the last week of April, as the Tournament finished on Mayday. Just bleddy glad that we didn't go !

Oldsmobile-88

The basketball club that I coached had been invited to a week long international tournament in Lublin, Poland. Fortuitously we hadn't accepted due to key players being unavailable. Lublin is just across the border from Chernobyl, and when it went bang, the radioactive cloud passed directly over. A Swiss team we knew were there and subsequently showed us photos they had taken, complete with anti radiation gels daubed around their necks. It actually would have been the last week of April, as the Tournament finished on Mayday. Just bleddy glad that we didn't go !
A close shave there ! Yes April,dunno why I put March...iirc,rain falling in North Wales was radioactive,which lead to farmers being unable to sell lambs or sheep that were grazing on the welsh hills.

After the almost nuclear armageddon by default in Nov 1983,they were dangerous times looking back(the excellent Deutschland 83 drama covered that)

Colesman Ballz

A close shave there ! Yes April,dunno why I put March...iirc,rain falling in North Wales was radioactive,which lead to farmers being unable to sell lambs or sheep that were grazing on the welsh hills.
Somewhere I think I have a great cartoon by Steve Bell of that, with lambs chomping furiously away at the grass, saying "Becharels, becharels, give me becharels" ! ;)

Last edited:

Ashford Grecian

Will be interested to hear what others think of the final Timeless episode once viewed....