• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

TV Times

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Up the Chastity Belt on TPTV tonight, PC followers and snowflakes need not watch in case of offense! 😂

Oldsmobile-88

Up the Chastity Belt on TPTV tonight, PC followers and snowflakes need not watch in case of offense! 😂
If the world was right,followed by a compilation of The Dick Emery Show,Honkytonk 😁😎

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DB9

Tim Long

If the world was right,followed by a compilation of The Dick Emery Show,Honkytonk 😁😎
Ooh, you are awful.

Oldsmobile-88

Ooh, you are awful.
Mandy..

iscalad

For those who like spy/conspiracy stories, I recommend Condor. On Universal TV at ,9pm tonight.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Another series of Vera started last night. Brenda Blethyn excellent again but some of the other cast members desperately need to stop mangling the Geordie accent.

Tim Long

Another series of Vera started last night. Brenda Blethyn excellent again but some of the other cast members desperately need to stop mangling the Geordie accent.
I always thought it was Norwegian they were speaking.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
I always thought it was Norwegian they were speaking.
Haha yeah but the two younger actors were lapsing into scouse and brummie at times.

DB9

Also started on Friday was Grantchester, Now I liked this when it was a 2 hour programme but this and the last series has been taken back to 1 hour and it just seems too rushed but still worth watching

Oldsmobile-88

Busted in Bankok on C5 following the tourist police.

Interesting & mad at the location where they are filming..