• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

TV Times

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Rachel Parris nailed it.
Indeed! IF there is a 2nd referendum that should be the remain campaign video!!! (y)

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Watched Simon Reeves' The Americas last night. I like this presenter and his warts 'n all travel programmes and this series hasn't disappointed so far.

Tim Long

Have enjoyed the " A confession " mini series on tv lately about the serial killer and subsequent copper losing his job over not reading him his rights.
ramone said:
This Life the comedy spoof documentary set in rural countryside …… TOMAAATO !
Was slightly disconcerted that Charlie Cooper, co-star and co-writer of This Country, was one of the victims' boyfriends in A Confession. Seemed to be playing the same character.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Was slightly disconcerted that Charlie Cooper, co-star and co-writer of This Country, was one of the victims' boyfriends in A Confession. Seemed to be playing the same character.
Although he only had a small part in A Confession I thought it was good to see him playing a more serious role tbh.

Oldsmobile-88

Part watched Coronation St this evening for the first time in years...It looked like a high school drama group playing out the scenes,talk about trash TV by the look of it.
The parts i caught revolved around a chav family having quads !!

It was the gold standard of ‘soaps’ a few years ago.What happened?

DB9

Part watched Coronation St this evening for the first time in years...It looked like a high school drama group playing out the scenes,talk about trash TV by the look of it.
The parts i caught revolved around a chav family having quads !!

It was the gold standard of ‘soaps’ a few years ago.What happened?
What happened? Easy, TV advertising revenue is shrinking due to multi TV channels and people, Especially youngsters not watching TV like we use to so they fill the soaps with crap, chavy stories and show it nearly everyday so the quality isn't there

Oldsmobile-88

Excellent special Long Lost Family on ITV last night.

Highlighted the work of identifying unknown soldiers from The Great War through DNA.

manc grecian

Just finished Darkness, Those who kill. Scandinavian drama if you like that sort of thing. Good gripping stuff.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Been trying to watch the drama series "Brexit - UK decides to leave the UK" on the Parliamentary Channel. On to series 2, lots of twists and turns, but not happy with the new character Cummings who seems to have added an element of confusion to the plot. Expecting quite a cliff hangar to the end of series 3, wonder who will return for series 4!

Grecian2K

BBC Spotlight should be a must-watch tomorrow evening - especially if they've got Nastily Cornish on sports duty
(Although the Corporation have probably granted her compassionate leave after yesterday's events!)