• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Trust Elections 2019

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Eight nominations for five places, so we will be having an election

Red Bill

That's really encouraging, especially as things are going relatively well and the club and s looking very healthy at present.
I hope the candidates make it clear what they hope to achieve as trustees, rather than just list what experience they have and how long they've supported City. I always vote for the candidates with an agenda.

ex_user1234

Resigned
Hi all. Ed Gallois here, one of the nominees.

I put my name forward as I think I can help the Trust increase its membership numbers, which have stayed somewhat static in recent years.

My professional background is running technology companies, with an emphasis on public-facing Internet services.

Hopefully I can use those skills to attract more people to join the Trust, and keep current members motivated and engaged.

I'm a season ticket holder, grew up in Exeter and Danny Bailey is my all-time favourite City player.

Happy to answer any questions. UTC!

Andy_H

I put my name forward as I think I can help the Trust increase its membership numbers, which have stayed somewhat static in recent years.

My professional background is running technology companies, with an emphasis on public-facing Internet services.

Hopefully I can use those skills to attract more people to join the Trust, and keep current members motivated and engaged.

I'm a season ticket holder, grew up in Exeter and Danny Bailey is my all-time favourite City player.

This is not the correct place for electioneering, you've lost my vote before we start!!!

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Will there be hustings ?

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
This is not the correct place for electioneering, you've lost my vote before we start!!!
Why isn't it ? I'd like to see what the other candidates have to say on this thread.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
All candidates welcome to introduce themselves on here.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member

Welcome Ed - are you related to Will? One of our old Exiles FC stalwarts!

Matt Phillips

There seems to be a real cycle around competitive elections, which unfortunately is becoming aligned to the 3 year tenure - highly competitive, semi competitive, uncontested. Good to see that this years is competitive, but a shame that no-one who stood last year on an uncontested basis, hasn't seen fit to step down and go infront of the electorate. If you want a guaranteed place, 2021 is the year to go for it...

Andy Holloway

Why isn't it ? I'd like to see what the other candidates have to say on this thread.
Electioneering should be done on the Trust website where ALL trust members - the voters - have access, rather than Exeweb which has a limited audience. Even dear old Pete, an Exeweb stalwart, is not a trust member!