• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Trust Elections 2019

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
If people don't want to wear a shirt, then how about an Exeter City apron instead? :)

A retro TAJ Hibberd version is also available.

Bittners a Legend

I know I am not alone on this but there should be a ban on any age coming into SJP wearing another teams shirt.

Massive importance to get equal opportunities for kids at a very young age.
Your first sentence contradicts your second.

Your very short-sighted view is bizarre. The more kids we can get the better - perhaps those wearing United shirts will be persuaded by City. You're not going to get more young people interested by telling them they can't come to a game unless they agree to wear certain clothing. Laughable.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Don’t have a problem with no club colours, just other teams shirts at a city game.
Know what you mean. Loads of kids with Heavitree United kits there on Saturday.

Doug3101

If your coming to support Exeter City you don’t turn up in a Manchester United or whatever team shirt kid or adult shouldn’t be let in. Remember seeing the trust saying One Club ?
TheManFromDelMonte.

He says..........not intentionally singling your post out Jason, but merely using it to make my point - can someone explain to me what the point is of holding hustings, hosting threads with Q&A's and holding an election, if the three unsuccessful candidates are just going to be co-opted anyway?!

It makes the whole process a complete and utter farce IMO.

By all means speak to these people if you think they might have something to contribute, but seriously, why bother with elections if you're just going to involve them all anyway......

I presume the same people would expect the GE result to be ignored too and simply allow some of the MP's from the minority parties to be part of the cabinet?

Kind regards,

TheManFromDelMonte. (y)
I think that talking about co options when the new trustees haven't even been inducted yet is pretty disrespectful.
Since the AGM, absolutely nothing has happened apart from debriefs and feedback (as posted previously, something that all Trust members will get the opportunity to participate in)

geoffwp

I don’t agree with your tinted view. The young ones are the future and you talk about growing numbers instead of listening and respecting kids..............
many of those kids in the young grecians still don’t have equal opportunities to others at our family club, .....
I was impressed with your argument Danny so i spoke to my 18 month grandson. I asked him if he would like to join the trust. He said "ga da da" which i took as a yes. So I'll enrol him and take the subs out of his future pocket money as i think its important that youngsters learn the value of money early. I then asked his opinion about issues relating to the trust and club particularly if he had any ideas that he might want to put forward. He started to cry. At first i wondered if he was commenting negatively about the BOS but realised he had actually pooed his nappy. Do you think i should keep trying? Your input gratefully received.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
I know I am not alone on this but there should be a ban on any age coming into SJP wearing another teams shirt.
Try telling that to the 6ft 2 Brighton and Hove fan in the top of the BB ! Who is a really good guy btw and always cheers City on.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yes let’s ban the wearing of other teams shirts in the home ends. One Club remember what city preach.
Even better lets ban other teams shirts on the pitch , That way we'll always win !

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
TheManFromDelMonte.I presume the same people would expect the GE result to be ignored too and simply allow some of the MP's from the minority parties to be part of the cabinet?
Kind regards,
TheManFromDelMonte. (y)
Why not the Brexit result is trying to be ignored.

IndoMike

I was impressed with your argument Danny so i spoke to my 18 month grandson. I asked him if he would like to join the trust. He said "ga da da" which i took as a yes. So I'll enrol him and take the subs out of his future pocket money as i think its important that youngsters learn the value of money early. I then asked his opinion about issues relating to the trust and club particularly if he had any ideas that he might want to put forward. He started to cry. At first i wondered if he was commenting negatively about the BOS but realised he had actually pooed his nappy. Do you think i should keep trying? Your input gratefully received.
Funny post, Geoff.

Ash

Actually I'm not. I'd just like someone with that kind of experience to be on the board to drive this kind of initiative forward. I'd certainly hope the club / trust might reach out to get Ed involved.