Trust Elections 2019

Red Bill

That's really encouraging, especially as things are going relatively well and the club and s looking very healthy at present.
I hope the candidates make it clear what they hope to achieve as trustees, rather than just list what experience they have and how long they've supported City. I always vote for the candidates with an agenda.

edgallois

Hi all. Ed Gallois here, one of the nominees.

I put my name forward as I think I can help the Trust increase its membership numbers, which have stayed somewhat static in recent years.

My professional background is running technology companies, with an emphasis on public-facing Internet services.

Hopefully I can use those skills to attract more people to join the Trust, and keep current members motivated and engaged.

I'm a season ticket holder, grew up in Exeter and Danny Bailey is my all-time favourite City player.

Happy to answer any questions. UTC!

Andy_H

I put my name forward as I think I can help the Trust increase its membership numbers, which have stayed somewhat static in recent years.

My professional background is running technology companies, with an emphasis on public-facing Internet services.

Hopefully I can use those skills to attract more people to join the Trust, and keep current members motivated and engaged.

I'm a season ticket holder, grew up in Exeter and Danny Bailey is my all-time favourite City player.

This is not the correct place for electioneering, you've lost my vote before we start!!!

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member

Welcome Ed - are you related to Will? One of our old Exiles FC stalwarts!

Matt Phillips

There seems to be a real cycle around competitive elections, which unfortunately is becoming aligned to the 3 year tenure - highly competitive, semi competitive, uncontested. Good to see that this years is competitive, but a shame that no-one who stood last year on an uncontested basis, hasn't seen fit to step down and go infront of the electorate. If you want a guaranteed place, 2021 is the year to go for it...