• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Trust AGM 2018

Jammers20

To be honest, we've been through this over and over and over again until the cows come home. Tisdale's happy cos he's sure to be earning much more at MKD and has got his rolling contract
and I would suggest the majority of fans are either happy or don't care. The termination of Tis' (rolling) contract was all above board and done democratically. Can't we leave this topic soon : it really is getting very boring.
Couldn't agree more!
it's all gone and in the past. Tisdale got what he wanted but at a different club. He'll have a damn sight harder job there than he had at City. it's time we let it go. We have a season opener 2 days away, lets focus on that, the new manager and squad.

elginCity

Very well known Exeweb poster
As a member of the Trust, raising a valid point about Trust process and procedure on a Trust-related thread, I'm interested to know what 'credit' is due to the membership and for what ? Haven't even mentioned the tedious roller or its owner.

I wouldn't be so impolite as to claim your posts are boring, Twaddledee and Twaddledumb, but perhaps you'd better enjoy 'contributing' to the many other threads on this site ! :p

PeteUSA

Can we look forward to your manifesto then?
I cant see what my manifesto has got to do with it. I just think that after such a lengthy period as trust representatives, the two that are standing down should withdraw and not apply for the position again. To me, its just not healthy for the existing people to continue. This is always assuming two people want to apply of course.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
I cant see what my manifesto has got to do with it. I just think that after such a lengthy period as trust representatives, the two that are standing down should withdraw and not apply for the position again. To me, its just not healthy for the existing people to continue. This is always assuming twodifferent people want to apply of course.
Just tell Donny that after he is re-elected for a second term and tries to do a Xi Jingping

iscalad

I cant see what my manifesto has got to do with it. I just think that after such a lengthy period as trust representatives, the two that are standing down should withdraw and not apply for the position again. To me, its just not healthy for the existing people to continue. This is always assuming two people want to apply of course.
Loads of people are hoping you will apply.

IndoMike

As a member of the Trust, raising a valid point about Trust process and procedure on a Trust-related thread, I'm interested to know what 'credit' is due to the membership and for what ? Haven't even mentioned the tedious roller or its owner.

I wouldn't be so impolite as to claim your posts are boring, Twaddledee and Twaddledumb, but perhaps you'd better enjoy 'contributing' to the many other threads on this site ! :p
"The manner of Tisdale's departure" has been covered over and over again. The fact that you aren't "comfortable" with it will have little impact on ECFC world. My comment was a general comment, not aimed at you, but if you want to take it that way - that's fine. Don't lose your marbles, Elgin.

Cygnus

Is no one interested in the upcoming Trust elections and AGM? This thread seems to have died and with things so good on the field under Matt”s leadership, isn’t it about time people put themselves forward for election, so that we can ensure things are being done as well off the field? I know it’s a heavy commitment of time and I wish I could do it, but if some of us don’t we can’t complain about the way the club is run by Taggy”s little gang.

iscalad

Is no one interested in the upcoming Trust elections and AGM? This thread seems to have died and with things so good on the field under Matt”s leadership, isn’t it about time people put themselves forward for election, so that we can ensure things are being done as well off the field? I know it’s a heavy commitment of time and I wish I could do it, but if some of us don’t we can’t complain about the way the club is run by Taggy”s little gang.
Who are Taggy's little gang?

Matt Russell

Who are Taggy's little gang?
.........and who are the "we" and "us"
You make exeweb sound like a cohesive group with shared thoughts and ideas.

iscalad

.........and who are the "we" and "us"
You make exeweb sound like a cohesive group with shared thoughts and ideas.
Exeweb cohesive. Oxymoron of the year. :)