• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Trouble in town

Cravat

http://www.thisisexeter.co.uk/news/Organised-violence-investigated/article-2559801-detail/article.html

Surely a few of them will be easy enough to find? Like Red says, all a bit embarrassing as a few look old enough to get free bus passes.

Poor cat.I hope they find that woman & do her!!!
It' s all ok :

From BBC Website : " A woman filmed dumping a cat in a wheelie bin has said she is "profoundly sorry" for "a split second of misjudgement".

But, a " split second " ? Why else did she even pick the cat up ? What else was she going to do with it ? Maybe she was going to take it to the RSPCA and then suddenly thought ; " No, I' m going to throw it in a wheelie bin instead "

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
There are bigger problems in the world than a f**king cat being stuck in a wheelie bin for a bit, people should get their ECFCking priorities right.

zider

There are bigger problems in the world than a f**king cat being stuck in a wheelie bin for a bit, people should get their ECFCking priorities right.
so is it ok if i pinch your car ?

SimonBB

Don't do him the favour.

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
That's different though ain't it? If you pinch a car in Coventry then we're in a similar ballpark, and I couldn't give a t*ss if you steal a car in Coventry.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not one of your better posts Jan.

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not one of your better posts Jan.
Really? It's a personal favourite of mine :D

I just can't see the fuss, a woman puts a cat in a bin (which is admittedly a messed up thing to have done), said cat spends some time in the bin but is found alive and well. Off the back of that a woman receives death threats and needs police protection. WTF is that all about?! There are wife beaters and child abusers and rapists and other general scum around, but the British public seem more worked up when a poor little pussycat has to spend a few hours in a bin? I just can't get my head round why people think that this is right. Like I said, people should get their priorities right.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

I just can't see the fuss, a woman puts a cat in a bin (which is admittedly a messed up thing to have done), said cat spends some time in the bin but is found alive and well. Off the back of that a woman receives death threats and needs police protection. WTF is that all about?! There are wife beaters and child abusers and rapists and other general scum around, but the British public seem more worked up when a poor little pussycat has to spend a few hours in a bin? I just can't get my head round why people think that this is right. Like I said, people should get their priorities right.
I agree with you. Made a similar, but more subtle, comment earlier in the thread.

But those of us who have posted on this topic have done so BECAUSE we can see it is a ridiculous story.