• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Total Domination "There's only one club in Devon"

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Lowe's Losers weren't the only Argo team to be put to the sword by the Mighty Grecians this weekend ! Rather appropriately it was 4-0 in matches too. To be fair the Argo U16's did manage to score 5 goals against us but conceded SEVEN in the process ! A total "GREENWASH" methinks !

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Randall breaking legs in the Devon sun,
Lowe FOURt the Law and the Law won,
Argyle losing 'cause brains they got none,
We beat Argyle and they feel so bad,
I guess their seasons done,
We've got the best team that we've ever had,
Lowe FOURt the Law and the Law won.

Old Shippo

Err hum.

Evening leg shaggers.

You knew it was inevitable. Normal service resumed.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
KCUF me finally a gaws supporter puts his head above the parapet !
Where's your master from pi$$tofi hiding these days ?

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
So the first worm from the rotting apple appears, predictable really.

Glad to see it, gonna make their absence after our win at their place and eventual ascertion of superiority all the more satisfying.

Old Shippo

KCUF me finally a gaws supporter puts his head above the parapet !
Where's your master from pi$$tofi hiding these days ?
What? master? pi$$tofi? Have you been eating that East Deb'n read soil again? You plank.

Legohead

Banned
What a saddo. Comes onto another clubs forum at 5.53am to post nonsense. Undeserving of sympathy really despite what you must be enduring in your barren life.

Old Shippo

What a saddo. Comes onto another clubs forum at 5.53am to post nonsense. Undeserving of sympathy really despite what you must be enduring in your barren life.
But you felt compelled to reply, none-the-less. Enjoy your capitulation, it was well overdue.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
What? master? pi$$tofi? Have you been eating that East Deb'n read soil again? You plank.
Don't tell me you don't know the head janner on scummouths second best supporters website (after ATD) He was instrumental in saving your club , In other words he loves to blow his own trumpet.

Old Shippo

Don't tell me you don't know the head janner on scummouths second best supporters website (after ATD) He was instrumental in saving your club , In other words he loves to blow his own trumpet.
I know of the guy. I've heard some real jaw dropping sh*t about him, his antics and someone else called Ian Delar, and others. Apparently, the sort of people to stay clear of. No interest to me, thank goodness.