• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Torquay Utd PSF

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Finishes 2-1. The chihuahua chasers put back in their place. Still, they at least have their 3-1 beasting of the Argiggle to look back on as their PSF highlight.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
An attendance of 2744 with 753 City fans.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Grecian2K

And the Cornish lost to the Gas as well! Happy days.

Larry Wilkie

And the Cornish lost to the Gas as well! Happy days.
But they don't care, because it's only a pre season friendly and they are going to "walk this tinpot league"

Red Bill

Really pleased with this score, Chipnickers will have fancied this at home, so a good test. Pleased to see A Martin in the 11 as I still think him and Parkes will be as good a CB paring we'll see in L2 this season.
Would have loved to been there but on hols in Croatia a at the moment, but I'm feeling good about the coming Sean on. UTC!

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
but I'm feeling good about the coming Sean on. UTC!
McCarthy, Canham or Devine ???

;)

Grecian89

Would be interested to know what the tempo of the game was like. Yes it's a pre-season game, but just a week out from the real thing was there a bit more oomph about it?! That and I think Torquay would have loved the Devon double!

IndoMike

Reading between the lines I think I'd prefer to have Sparkes at left back. What he lacks in experience he makes up for in pace and willingness to get forward. It's only natural that Moxey is slowing down a bit : he should be sub ready to cover left-side central defender or left back.
If Moxey, Taylor and Sweeney are not in good form I hope they don't become "untouchables".

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
The chihuahua chasers
I never knew that. The bastards.