• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Torquay United vs Exeter City Match Day Thread ...

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Mmmm. Not started yet. Well, oddly, that's a good omen. Might be Mr Sercombe's 200th, he inaugurated in a 4-1 win. The Turks are used to losing 4-1. And it's way passed the time Rog H K won his habitual bet. So, guess what the scoreline should be ... :)
Come on you Reds, time to turn a corner ...

Rog H K

I'll take 17/10 for a City win in Devon Rae. The last time we won in Devon was back on October 5th. So long ago I almost forgot who it was we beat?(Almost LOL) 70/1 for the above at Coral. Let's finish 2013 with something to cheer about. Safe trip to Babbacombe all.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Please can we still be above Argyle tonight.

Preview - http://www.exeweb.com/2013/12/28/next-up-torquay-united-away/

grecian greg

Well-known Exeweb poster
cant wait for this game, I think it may be harder than people think.
Up the city!
See you all down there (beer)

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
............Just win City

fisherman69

Didnt ask for much at chrimbo, so three points aint too much to ask for surely. Come on city

ECFC Music

Looks like a good day so maybe City's performance matches the weather and we go on to a much needed win.Just hoping it's not yet another trip from Cornwall spoilt by an inept display.

A Slacker

First (and probably last) away game of the season for me. Lovely day for it. Got to be better than all the home "performances" I have had to sit through. Come on You Reds.

Menace

Can't make this game but lets just hope team and Tis realise this is not just another game and we have some passion to go along with all the craft. If fans create atmosphere like at Pompey and they need to respond NOW.

ecfc70

common city, 3 points from this one please