• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tiverton Town

Temporarily Exiled

Let's keep playing teams in lower leagues and beating them 5-0 that's really good preparation for a league two season !!!
Worked alright last season.

Dubai Grecian

Let's keep playing teams in lower leagues and beating them 5-0 that's really good preparation for a league two season !!!
Seems to have worked out for us in the last two pre-seasons....Wembley twice

dontpassback

Regardless of tivvys division or ability,it is always a good thing to be on good terms with your football neighbours,because you never know when connections like that will come in handy,it works both ways of course.

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster

Grecianpasty

That's disgraceful. The fans need to be heard. That is no way to treat a volunteer.

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not sure what is going on up at Ladysmead behind the scenes. They did appoint a new chairman in Michael Dunford and a new executive committee in the summer. Something seemed to go awry as there were a couple of quick resignations and now this. Scott Rogers has also left to be assistant at Weston. I will probably go and see them on Monday as they are home to Parkway but they don't look as strong on the pitch this season. A lot of coming and goings.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Martyn Rogers leaves Tiverton Town.

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
He kept coming back too many times really, they should have left Scott Rogers in charge. I'm not sure what has been going on behind the scenes this summer but all does not seem well.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
There was a time when he was touted to be City manager!

i8cornwall

From what I've heard it's a bit of a mess currently at Tiverton.