• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale V Taylor

sidney

It is beginning to concern me that Taylor might be coming under the scrutiny of clubs further up the leagues when they are playing their managerial merry-go-round. Matt was supposed to fail. We were supposed to fall on our arse looking stupid for "sacking" the previous manager but it hasn't happened because KMT is a good coach with a good eye for a player.

They will become aware of this if they haven't already.
He lives locally and has a strong connection with the club. Furthermore, we are very well placed financially compared to many clubs at or above our level. And we don't sack managers after two or three defeats. But you are right, if he continues to impress the offers will come in, and he will be tempted.

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Perhaps to keep him we should offer MT a two year rolling contract .....

malcolms

Perhaps to keep him we should offer MT a two year rolling contract .....
Yep, why not, it went so well last time....And yes, I know he's just trolling...

dontpassback

I wouldn’t worry too much,unless he moves to the Cotswolds :D

100milesaway

I should think it will not be long now before this thread gets pensioned off. Tisdale is history and now nothing more than just the manager of another team.

Matt is the manager of ECFC and very much his own man so I cannot really see any relevance in comparing him to Tisdale any longer.

In fact in my view the sooner we consign Tisdale to the equivalent of a PC trash box and concentrate on Matt Taylor, his team and ECFC as it is today, the better. UTC.
Well Mr Blake, when I first posed the question Tisdale V Taylor I was advised I was an idiot...but there’s been over 400 replies.

There may still be life in it!

100milesaway

Worst Thread Of The Year
....400 replies!!!

wrekin

StroudGrecian

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Yes, the end terrace is built out over the railway embankment.
Doesn't look like it from that picture.

StroudGrecian

Doesn't look like it from that picture.
Well I can't help that, but I think this shows it:

https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/news-photo/an-inter-city-train-runs-behind-the-gil-merrick-stand-news-photo/679154220

BTW I should have said built out over the cutting, rather than embankment.