• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale V Taylor

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Max is more sour than neat Angostura Bitters. :(
Whereas you're more emollient than the softest Andrex where Tisdale is concerned. :)

100milesaway

Doubt that to be honest. He's a solid manager at this level with a decent team. Realistically they will go up, despite how bitter some people on here are about it. :)
I’m not bitter, i thought he was a great manager and I’m grateful for what he did.

But I don’t think he’s doing a great job currently

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Cheesedale is a legend.

geoffwp

Whereas you're more emollient than the softest Andrex where Tisdale is concerned. :)
I've never believed in papering over the cracks though G2k. :D

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
MK Dons budget is up there with the biggest in league 1.

Red Monster

MK Dons budget is up there with the biggest in league 1.
But that didn’t stop them from being relegated last season.

100milesaway

4 defeats from 6 for the Tis
Looking forward to 2nd Feb

dontpassback

Some Mk dons fans complaining about slow play,tisdales subs and Ryan Harley’s input,so nothing much new really .

Stelios

Hadn't really thought about it until someone mentioned it the Matchday thread but MT has lost the spine of his side in the past 6 months. Brown, Boateng and now Stockley. Not to mention JMT before he even started. Plus the injuries (which every team gets) and 4 x missed pens (which most teams don't!) during the poor run before xmas.

The biggest frustration is when we don't click and we can look so poor. Maybe that's just a normal League 2 thing but it's so frustrating when we have the players to play better. Is it the players or the team not being set up correctly? The Grimsby game was a complete freak where we battered them but just couldn't score. But a few too many times we've started slowly and never really got into a game. Has happened both home and away and needs to be sorted.

Mind you, most teams in the league could say the same so we're not doing too badly all things considered (y)

Last edited:

IndoMike

Looks like MKD are starting to take note of Tis' unconventional selections and substitutions. Comment from a lead Convrete Roundabout writer:

" Another mystifying scenario has been rumbling on since the end of September, what has Ryan Watson done not to get a game, a quick browse back over the MOTM threads back then shows Watson as highly regarded by the TCR faithful to the degree he claimed two MOTM accolades, one by a landslide. Yet Watson seems to be slipping down the pecking order, losing out to the likes of Pawlett, Cisse, D’Ath and yesterday Harley in what was for me was the biggest WTF moment of the season so far.

I was staggered to see the change (unless of course injured) as I thought Pawlett was one of the few trying to get things going, and the introduction of long term absentee Harley over the likes of the influential Watson was once again something those nagging voices of Exeter fans told us about, so it seems Tis is a predictable animal as his suspect personnel changes are rearing their head now with us".