• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale V Taylor

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
I’ve read things on here about people being delighted to be rid of PT regardless of where City end up this season.

So my question is:

Would you rather City come 4th with Tisdale in charge or mid-table with Taylor in charge?
This from the person who said on another thread that Tisdale was ousted! Waste of time this topic

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Worst Thread Of The Year

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think its a fair question and has unnecessarily received so much criticism . At least the OP isn't discussing Brexit.....

Last edited:

DB9

6 months v 12 years in charge, Hardly a comparison, Finishing 4th only gives you a 1 in 4 chance of going up, This season, New manager and personnel, Mid table won't be a disaster

fred binneys head

Long live King Matt

Avening Posse

Bring back Gerry Francis (rofl)

Stelios

I won't give an answer now but will bookmark this page and come back in 10 years to compare number of promotions..........

manc grecian

Time to get all misty eyed about the time Tisdale took over in the league below and we romped to the title by February

100milesaway

I think its a fair question and has unnecessarily received so much criticism . At least the OP isn't discussing Brexit.....
Maybe I should have done!!

Maybe the question is a little too abstract!

I believe Tisdale was ousted. Ok not literally, and he didn’t have to leave, but he left (I think)
because he got upset by (some) of the fans attitudes to him

I do admire the total lack of looking back at the past that people display on here. Although it never hurts to reflect on things a little.

100milesaway

I won't give an answer now but will bookmark this page and come back in 10 years to compare number of promotions..........
Haha!!! Make sure you do