• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale V Taylor

Red Monster

Surprised you're still piping up on this thread, or on this forum at all Tisdale's recent results. No away win since November. You must be proper gutted for your new team, MK Dons. Biggest budget in the league and 4 points from 6 games.. Gotta laugh.
Says you who went into hiding on here for months before Christmas

Last edited by a moderator:

ExeterCityLad

Says you who went into hiding on here for months before Christmas
Was flying around Europe. Do forgive me :D

I'm back here to mock and laugh at Tisdale's fall though, don't you worry

Last edited by a moderator:

Red Monster

Was flying around Europe. Do forgive me :D

I'm back here to mock and laugh at Tisdale's fall though, don't you worry
Sorry didn’t know you were a pilot.
Also didn’t realise that Europe doesn’t have the internet .

ExeterCityLad

Sorry didn’t know you were a pilot.
Also didn’t realise that Europe doesn’t have the internet .
Ya learn summant new every day, I guess.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Look it up yourself it’s not hard .
Jason is being paid by his employers to monitor Exeweb Monday to Friday, I'll leave it to him.

Thanks for your concern though pal.

grecianstew

Three years ago today, we were busy losing to Liverpool at Anfield with one of the most inept team selections by Paul Tisdale..
Meanwhile 3 years later we lose at home to Grimsby with a totally inept team selection. Who picked that team?

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ya learn summant new every day, I guess.
Well certainly on more than one of them we learned that you were just a wind up merchant who doesn't really support the club. Surprised to find you posting on here again.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Meanwhile 3 years later we lose at home to Grimsby with a totally inept team selection. Who picked that team?
Grimsby was one of the best games of football I have seen (more so if I was a neutral) - the game had everything disallowed goals , penalties, sending offs , over 30 attempts on goal , their keeper had a blinder etc etc - still don't know how we didn't win and was gutted to lose - but came away thoroughly entertained - so if all that constitutes poor selection then I will eat my hat

geoffwp

Thanks for your concern though pal.
Its rather strange that you have a habit of calling others "pal" when clearly from the tone of your post you aren't at all friendly towards them. Don't you agree.........pal?

geoffwp

Grimsby was one of the best games of football I have seen (more so if I was a neutral) - the game had everything disallowed goals , penalties, sending offs , over 30 attempts on goal , their keeper had a blinder etc etc - still don't know how we didn't win and was gutted to lose - but came away thoroughly entertained - so if all that constitutes poor selection then I will eat my hat
How did it taste?