• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale to MK Dons

JayPob94

I suspect he means another Scottish independence referendum.
Its coming soon - dont worry!!

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Errrrr the referendum has already taken place and the limp wristed liberal people lost the vote ........... End of , you don't get a second chance because you didn't like the outcome.

If you don't like the English that much bugger off to somewhere you don't mind living alongside, with a name like Angus I take it you are north of the border and making full use of the free prescription service England offers ?

Better still reinstate Hadrians wall and issue visa's to anyone who wants to visit my country, and while you at it take the members of parliament back who have the right to vote on things that have nothing to do with the English.
Hadrians Wall runs parallel to the Tyne. I'd need a visa to visit family in Northumberland.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Its coming soon - dont worry!!
Who's worried? Think of all the money the English will save. :D

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Lovely trip from Newcastle to Corbridge and Hexham continuing to the west.

JayPob94

As an Devonian living in Scotland I’m very worried for England moving forward, it’s worrying!
Scotland will become independent and rejoin the EU, no doubt now. Is this as political as Exeweb has ever been?!

Fareham Grecian

Haha! It’s like all the money you will save by leaving the EU: it doesn’t actually exist. You have been conned.

Another football thread derailed and ruined by political bollox. Mods seem to let it go as they have their own political views.

Utterly pointless football forum these days.

JayPob94

Another football thread derailed and ruined by political bollox. Mods seem to let it go as they have their own political views.

Utterly pointless football forum these days.
Tisdale to MK Dons is quite literally a political thread in itself, surely?
There was way too much politics at the club when he was here. Now hes gone and the focus is solely on the football, and the club is arguably in the best shape it has been for years, exciting times. I dont feel its a coincidence.

Temporarily Exiled

Got to be reckoned as a threat, also G with Lincoln of course. Newport will drop away.
Everyone thought Accrington would drop away last season. Never rule anyone out.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tisdale to MK Dons is quite literally a political thread in itself, surely?
There was way too much politics at the club when he was here. Now hes gone and the focus is solely on the football, and the club is arguably in the best shape it has been for years, exciting times. I dont feel its a coincidence.
Absolutely spot on he had far too much power. Once that was curtailed and he realised he was no longer on an uninterrupted gravy train he showed his true colours.