• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale to MK Dons

ExeterCityLad

Fair. Second point still stands.
Depends if you wish to support 'iFollow' and the destruction of lower league football, or you want to attend a live football game.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
In a competition the majority of football fans have boycotted.
Not true this is League Two not checkatrade.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Not true this is League Two not checkatrade.
He was, I believe, referring to our match tomorrow, not the one at Yeovil.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
He was, I believe, referring to our match tomorrow, not the one at Yeovil.
Ah ok fair comment.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Intersting next couple of matches for Mr T as his super'Dons' stutter to find form or even a goal scorer as he will be facing two strikers he has looked at and passed over in Alex Fisher (Yeovil 4 goals) and Norwood (Tranmere 7 goals (one short of MK's total to date)

A win tonight and they shoot up to 5th behind Colchester on goal difference, and a draw would see them move to 11th. 'Tis a close division

Last edited:

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Intersting next couple of matches for Mr T as his super'Dons' stutter to find form or even a goal scorer as he will be facing two strikers he has looked at and passed over in Alex Fisher (Yeovil 4 goals) and Norwood (Tranmere 7 goals (one short of MK's total to date)

A win tonight and they shoot up to 5th behind Colchester on goal difference, and a draw would see them move to 11th. 'Tis a close division
I wish Fisher and Norwood well.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
On the goal scoring front we have three players in the top 20 for the division - unlike some with none (cough MK dons splutter)

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
On the goal scoring front we have three players in the top 20 for the division - unlike some with none (cough MK dons splutter)
The managers who signed those three for Exeter City are to be congratulated ...

ExeterCityLad

The managers who signed those three for Exeter City are to be congratulated ...
I too also applaud the 1931 committee on their fantastic signing.

I can't see anything but an Mk win tonight. They will then be in playoffs and looking a lot better. Yeovil are such a hard team to predict though. Win 6-0 away and then lost 3-0 at home the next game.