• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale to MK Dons

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
ANd the connection to MK Grecians is?

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Whilst we're off on a tangent a minute; did anybody over there see Wayne Rooneys brilliantly timed pass to lay on a winning headed goal for DC United. I'm not a Wayne fan, but the part he played in that goal was immense.
Me neither Pete but his chase back, sliding tackle to disposess the attacker who, due to the DC keeper being stranded in the other penalty area, would have otherwise run on and just put the ball in the net, then bring the ball forward to make the cross for the winner was something special.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Whilst we're off on a tangent a minute; did anybody over there see Wayne Rooneys brilliantly timed pass to lay on a winning headed goal for DC United. I'm not a Wayne fan, but the part he played in that goal was immense.
Hadn't been aware that MK had been playing DCU.
Still, I suppose there must be some relevance there somewhere? Perhaps he exploited A GAP at the back and bamboozled the HAPLESS, HOPELESS GLOVESMAN with his brilliant ASSIST? ;)

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Back on topic Charlton manager intends playing mostly U23s tonight whereas Hirst has declared his intention to play a strong team against us.

PeteUSA

Hadn't been aware that MK had been playing DCU.
The City connection is: Wayne scored a goal at SJP. Dummied Jonah and slotted the ball into an empty net.

PeteUSA

Back on topic Charlton manager intends playing mostly U23s tonight whereas Hirst has declared his intention to play a strong team against us.
Who's in goal for them, anybody we know?

Grecian2K

For who?

Charlton?
Ipswich?
MK?
DC United?

Please elaborate.

IndoMike

Whatever people say about Rooney, nobody can question his commitment to his team. He has always run around the pitch with the enthusiasm of a little school kid and when he scores a goal he nearly always runs directly to the assister {?) to thank him, unlike players such as Ronaldo, who seldom does.

Last edited:

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Didn't know he had a sister.

Jayne Rooney ?

Saint James

From the Franchise forum this gem "Do we think he could become our best manager in the history of MKD so far ? Very early days I know but he is more experienced than Robbo was for a start, so it is all lining up nicely."

and this "A win on Saturday and the football league should just hand over the title"

loving their undiluted love in. Wait till they win the first six and sit 7 points clear then the wheels fall off :)