• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale taking over 200k of the budget.....

ianecfc

Apparently Tisdale earns over 200k per year which is one of the top eaners in league 1 let alone league 2 and he is moaning about the budget. Would we be better off saving 100k and getting a few decent players and another manager?

MikeGrecian

Apparently Tisdale earns over 200k per year which is one of the top eaners in league 1 let alone league 2 and he is moaning about the budget. Would we be better off saving 100k and getting a few decent players and another manager?
In a word-yes.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Apparently...

Banksy

If that's true , then it's little wonder he never left for another club. Cozy little number .

ecfc70

but who what manager would come here for that?

FAN-TATIC

I love the use of that word "apparently" Ian. Interprets as "I don't actually know, so I made it up."

Phil Sayers

I love the use of that word "apparently" Ian. Interprets as "I don't actually know, so I made it up."
I am looking forward to his credible and reliable summer transfer tips.

Boyo

No one knows what Tis earns, let alone what other managers in L1 or L2 earn.

This is guesswork and really quite boring.

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
I don't know what managers at this level earn but would like to think this is a long way off the mark. If it was close it would only be in order if that is the market rate. Source Ian? There is plenty of ammunisation against the club without needing to make stuff up if that is what this is.

Langer

60% higher rate tax 15% to his agent don`t know how he dos it for the money ;)