• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale or Warnock?

You sure that one wasn't the Cheese ?
It does have a certain Tisdale -like ring to it, this is true...

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
Warnock is a **** , end of.

QUOTE]

"But you can't legislate for Shaun Wright-Phillips giving the ball straight to Andrey Arshavin with half an hour left or Joey Barton getting sent off.

"A few more points and we'd be mid-table, which is where I feel our football deserves to be."

Can' t legislate for players making mistakes or being sent off ? How long has he been in the game again ?
Not legislating for Joey Barton getting sent off?

Schoolboy error.

ecfc2000

on the subject of Warnock, according to a reliable source he'll be getting involved with Argyle in the near future and Buckle will (at some stage) be joining him in one capacity of another (probably coach). You heard it here first.

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
on the subject of Warnock, according to a reliable source he'll be getting involved with Argyle in the near future and Buckle will (at some stage) be joining him in one capacity of another (probably coach). You heard it here first.
This seems very plausible, given that Warnock always used to bang on about retiring to Cornwall. If Argyle have the money to pay him, I can see him doing enough to keep them in the League. Where Buckle fits in is anyone's guess. His L2 experience would be a benefit to them, I suppose.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Harumph.

I have already posted that he was seen in a Barbican restaurant this week.

tom5984

This seems very plausible, given that Warnock always used to bang on about retiring to Cornwall. If Argyle have the money to pay him, I can see him doing enough to keep them in the League. Where Buckle fits in is anyone's guess. His L2 experience would be a benefit to them, I suppose.
I think he has a house in the stoke climsland area near Callington. A few season back their local side used to play with a full crystal palace kit that had been given to them by Colin.

Rog H K

It will be good for him to go back to the family club known as Argyle, he'll fit in well!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9UgbmuAWBY