• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale or Warnock?

Chuckles

Hahaha - Colin's life's work! Don't be so melodramatic. So he's remained in the same industry for 30+ years and been sacked a number of times. Wow, I bow down to his longevity.
Admit it Ant, if you weren't your own boss you would have been sacked a long time ago.
;)

Chudleigh Cannon

Admit it Ant, if you weren't your own boss you would have been sacked a long time ago.
;)
Nah, to be sacked someone would have had to employ him ;)

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
other than getting Sheffield United relegated.
And getting them promoted in the first place. And getting them to the FA and League Cup semis in the same season.

He's a good manager who talks more sense than most. I'll be a fan of his until he manages Gargoyle again.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
And getting them promoted in the first place. And getting them to the FA and League Cup semis in the same season.He's a good manager who talks more sense than most. I'll be a fan of his until he manages Gargoyle again.
But not the final. Shame, all that way just to fail at the penultimate hurdle. The bloke's a clown with a persecution complex who thinks everyone's against his little club, but that's OK cos he shows plenty of passion charging dementedly up and down the touchline every five minutes.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Warnock is a **** , end of.

Tisdale all day long.

East Devon Clown

Putting the fun and the mental back into fundament

Tisdale all day long.
And he is ex-Argyle.

Someone had to say it.

tom5984

As a matter of interest, who's Colin?
You're a bit of a Colin.

QUOTE]

Yes he is. Look at this from the BBC website :

" But the much-travelled 63-year-old manager argues that he could have reversed the slide.

"Look at our last three League matches," he said. "We played very well at Swansea, dominating the second half, held our own at Arsenal, and were leading Norwich.

"But you can't legislate for Shaun Wright-Phillips giving the ball straight to Andrey Arshavin with half an hour left or Joey Barton getting sent off.

"A few more points and we'd be mid-table, which is where I feel our football deserves to be."

Can' t legislate for players making mistakes or being sent off ? How long has he been in the game again ?

exesaddler

Taking into account it is 2012 & Exeter City then Tisdale is the perfect choice...

Interesting to know how and who Tisdale would buy if he had a few million to spend though - not done too bad with nothing so far. I'm sure we will find out one day.

Poultice

"A few more points and we'd be mid-table, which is where I feel our football deserves to be."
You sure that one wasn't the Cheese ?