• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tis makes top 10 FL manager list in Four Four Two

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
While many exewebbers will be disgusted to see this, there is a neat summary of why Tis has done a great job for us, without any history beyond the last two seasons.

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/10-best-managers-football-league?utm_m_medium=t&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social

Terryhall

Depends on your perspective I suppose. Some might dismiss that as being poorly researched and not really covering any of the perceived negative elements of his tenure - is it really possible to simply dismiss 6 home wins per season by saying "success comes in many forms"?

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
While many exewebbers will be disgusted to see this, there is a neat summary of why Tis has done a great job for us, without any history beyond the last two seasons.

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/10-best-managers-football-league?utm_m_medium=t&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social
I think PT's real ability is to massage what could possibly be seen as failure into a kind of success... Politicians do it all the time and it's a skill not to be underestimated.

Red Bill

So Tis is great because winning isn't very important, at the tenth time of asking we made it to the third round of the cup and we had a very good player come through the academy who made us a lot of money!

andrew p long

heavy emphasis on managers at the top of the Championship.

John Coleman of Accrington Stanley can count himself unlucky not to have been included.

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
As the saying goes, you can fool some of the people all of the time.

arthur

So Tis is great because winning isn't very important, at the tenth time of asking we made it to the third round of the cup and we had a very good player come through the academy who made us a lot of money!
Bit like Jeremy Corbyn then, another master of style over substance

crocks

Perhaps someone will head hunt him.....fingers crossed.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
I can't say nuttin until we've played 10 games.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Only 9th? :(