• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Things you dont see anymore

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Vajazzles.
;)Nice of you to share the results of your recent in depth research Swanny, although perhaps a little bit too much information !

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Our daughters pet Syrian hamster that I have just found dead in its cage.

Oldsmobile-88

Goalkeepers without gloves(at all levels)
I was reminded of this whilst watching a few games on you tube.
I never wore gloves when I was between the sticks years ago.My hands got stung a few times :D

Grecian2K

The Royal Clarence Hotel! Despite earlier promises to rebuilt it the owners are now selling the site.
Look out for yet more hideously designed indentikit "student housing" rising to take its place in the historic heart of our city. :mad:

Alistair20000

The Royal Clarence Hotel! Despite earlier promises to rebuilt it the owners are now selling the site.
Look out for yet more hideously designed indentikit "student housing" rising to take its place in the historic heart of our city. :mad:
I hope you are wrong but fear the worst.

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
Surely the insurance money should pay the rebuild.

Swanaldo

I thought it had to be rebuilt as closely as possible to the original.

Colesman Ballz

Surely the insurance money should pay the rebuild.
I thought that about the damage to the roof of the Clifton Hill Sports Centre. Did the Council (i) Not have it insured/inadequately covered or (ii) just seize the opportunity to divert the payout and sell off the whole site, in a desperate bid to fund their "Vanity Project" St Sidwells Point. ?

Swanaldo

I thought that about the damage to the roof of the Clifton Hill Sports Centre.
Funny how Clifton Hill, Pyramids and the Riverside leisure centre have all managed to 'fall into disrepair' at the same time.

#conspiracy

Oldsmobile-88

I thought that about the damage to the roof of the Clifton Hill Sports Centre. Did the Council (i) Not have it insured/inadequately covered or (ii) just seize the opportunity to divert the payout and sell off the whole site, in a desperate bid to fund their "Vanity Project" St Sidwells Point. ?
(ii) Is the correct answer I would imagine.