• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The threat of Coronavirus to ECFC

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
If all the players are fit when the season resumes, then it's going to be an interesting team selection problem.

Legohead

Banned
Interesting article here with ECFC related content.

I might buy one as a collectors item! :D

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Interesting article here with ECFC related content.

I might buy one as a collectors item! :D
Being against Salford in their first season in the EFL, could help enhance it's value in years to come !

Cygnus

I think it would be an admirable gesture from the club to put the Salford match programme up for sale and to then donate all money raised to support the NHS. Particularly as it’s starting to look less and less likely by the day that the season will ever re-start and being cancelled/voided is the only logical alternative, when people’s health has to be the priority,

Even if the season is re-started for once couldn’t the club produce another more topical programme? I know there is extra cost involved, but by putting the original Salford programme on sale for a good cause, I’m sure it would sell well, particularly with collectors keen to buy it. Come on Taggy why not?

Legohead

Banned
If the season is voided and the Salford game is never to be played then that would enhance the desirability of that particular match day programme too I would have thought?

Matt Russell

Maybe you've missed the news, the club is shut, so who do you expect to deal with this?
How much extra cost are you urging Taggy to sanction? Just two questions from the real world.

Andy_H

It is my belief that the programmes aren't usually printed until late in the week, so are we sure any where actually ever printed for the Salford game!

Oldsmobile-88

It is my belief that the programmes aren't usually printed until late in the week, so are we sure any where actually ever printed for the Salford game!
Printed on the Thursday as per the article above.

GJW

If they have them I’m sure they’ll sell them online and in the shop once we’re up and running again. could sell them for a tad more as they would be of special interest and we will probably need the money ourselves.

Spoonz Red E

If they have them I’m sure they’ll sell them online and in the shop once we’re up and running again. could sell them for a tad more as they would be of special interest and we will probably need the money ourselves.
From the linked article above.
Fan-owned Exeter, meanwhile, say their initial programme for the Salford game will be reused - possibly with a few extra pages added - if the match is played at some point.'
"This is because having produced the content and paid for the print we are not in a position as a club to produce another programme for the rearranged game," added (Simon) Larkins.