• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Run In

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wish I was as confident as you. Think we'll make it but not comfortably..Since when has City done anything comfortably? 1989-1990?
Last season we comfortably made the play offs?

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Last season we comfortably made the play offs?
Yes - not too bad last season. Anyway, hope you're right and that we don't have to sweat too much at the end.

Red Devon

Wish I was as confident as you. Think we'll make it but not comfortably..Since when has City done anything comfortably? 1989-1990?
Same here...would take a brave person to predict how many points will get from the next two away games for starters.

fred binneys head

Same here...would take a brave person to predict how many points will get from the next two away games for starters.
The answer is SIX.

Red Devon

The answer is SIX.
Wow! Hope you’re right

IndoMike

The answer is SIX.
Is that with or without Norman Collier..?

arthur

Hoping on hope we just scrape into the playoffs , but could be our lack of firepower will do for us.
I'm beginning to hope the opposite - we don't scrape anywhere, but finish a respectable eighth or ninth, safe from the prospect of being beaten in a PO by Mr Tizza. Then go up as champions next season and prosper in League 1 rather than scrape into it and struggle..

Last edited:

Red Devon

It’s about time to bring this one back...I’d say everyone as far down as Crewe in 14 place still in with a chance of the play offs.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
It’s about time to bring this one back...I’d say everyone as far down as Crewe in 14 place still in with a chance of the play offs.
A good time to go on a winning streak.