• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The quality of the yay or nays.

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
People are still getting this wrong, the object is to produce ones where there is some doubt, that is beyond the idiot kids who nay gorgeous women to act big.

Ok, I don't start them myself, but that is mainly because I can't be bothered, oh, and also because I can't do pictures 'n' stuff.

Argyle_Boy

Antony Moxey

People are still getting this wrong, the object is to produce ones where there is some doubt.
Is the correct answer.

Other than to give the kids something to knock one out over, what's the point in posting up a hottie that the cool and righteous nay over just cos it's the done thing.

If you want a proper nay or yay, check this babe out: Sian Williams, BBC Breakfasy presenter. Oh yes.

Poultice

If you want a proper nay or yay, check this babe out: Sian Williams, BBC Breakfasy presenter. Oh yes.

Nice try Moxers, but any red blooded male should bang that all the way there and then back again.

Antony Moxey

Well quite, but perhaps, given the answers yay or nayers regularly give, the problem lies more with the opinionators rather than the opinionatees.

Phil Sayers

I disagree. That is a very rare nay for me but if she was five years younger the answer would probably be different.

Banksy

I must say she looks gorgeous in that pic but on the BBC news she seems to be getting skinnier and skinnier. Old picture ?

Antony Moxey

You nippers don't know what your missing. It'd be the ride of your Phil, and deep down I think you know it but perhaps can't bring yourself to publicly admit it.

Phil Sayers

Not at all - I can genuinely say that (sober!) I would nay which is rare. Sure she has experience and would have been fine a while back but she has crossed too far to the other side now.

Banksy

Not at all - I can genuinely say that (sober!) I would nay which is rare. Sure she has experience and would have been fine a while back but she has crossed too far to the other side now.
Sounds more like Star Wars.