• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The other one in your life

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
I started following Newcastle in 96 just after I met the missus. Rugby is king in her family and as Newcastle were playing the most attacking, attractive football anywhere in Europe at the time who better to try and turn her head. It worked for a while but as things started to wane so did my missus interest in football.
Yeah right, jumping on a bandwagon is something you do when you're seven years old and rebelling against the masses of Liverpool fans in the playground (come on you toffees 💙 1984) not when you're well into your twenties 😄.

Avening Posse

Just Exeter for me, but I did go to Arsenal a lot in the 90's when working in London so have a soft spot for them, I also watched Leicester a few times in my student days

fred binneys head

The other team I support almost as avidly as City is whoever argyle are playing.

My Scottish team is Brechin city (not going well this season!)

Legohead

Banned
RB Salzburg although for family reasons i should really support Sturm Graz. I don't really follow any other side now although I do keep an eye out for Ross County as I visited once and the staff there were amazing to me. Been back since. Cracking little place.

dontpassback

City for me,and although not football,Exeter falcons were always my other team !

StroudGrecian

Levante Union Deportiva from the fair city of Valencia.
Just beat Real Madrid 1-0, having already beaten Barca earlier this season (y)

STURTZ

The other team I support almost as avidly as City is whoever argyle are playing.
Go along with Fred's preferences, I like St Pauli, Gremio and Truro but really couldn't give a toss about anybody other than City.

GJW

Just saying.......

hopefully a win on Tuesday and Swindon losing will see both of my beauties sitting pretty.