• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Lincoln City v Exeter City real MDT

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
I predict Bowman to get a yellow card within 5 minutes after the Cowleys give the 4th official earache about him and the ref caves in.
In fairness, these two guys have taken a club that was wallowing in non league mediocrity and today they are challenging at the top of the division. They have done a good job for Lincoln City...

Ash

iFollow is about a minute behind the game.
I can't get the ****er to work at all

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
How are we lined up? Conventional back 4 with Kane Wilson RM and Donovan Wilson LM?

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
In fairness, these two guys have taken a club that was wallowing in non league mediocrity and today they are challenging at the top of the division. They have done a good job for Lincoln City...
No-one disputes that, it's the way they operate at the very edge of what the game is about - time wasting, feigning head injuries, berating the officials etc. I for one don't want to acquiesce with this cynical win-at-all-costs, nice guys are mugs philosophy.

Exehausted

Sounds like Kane Wilson has started well. Twice did well and got in crosses and also headed away a dangerous cross.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Not sure how your comment is relevant. They got Stockley booked early at St James Park.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Currently up to 5th - 4 points behind the Franchise

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
No-one disputes that, it's the way they operate at the very edge of what the game is about - time wasting, feigning head injuries, berating the officials etc. I for one don't want to acquiesce with this cynical win-at-all-costs, nice guys are mugs philosophy.
couldn't agree more John.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
So far so good. Need to make something of our possession.

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sounds like Kane Wilson has started well. Twice did well and got in crosses and also headed away a dangerous cross.
It's been more mixed than that - first 2 crosses were dreadful but there was a killer cross which came across the 6 yard box which am sure Stockley would've loved it...