The Lincoln City v Exeter City real MDT

malcolms

Well-known Exeweb poster
I predict Bowman to get a yellow card within 5 minutes after the Cowleys give the 4th official earache about him and the ref caves in.
In fairness, these two guys have taken a club that was wallowing in non league mediocrity and today they are challenging at the top of the division. They have done a good job for Lincoln City...

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
In fairness, these two guys have taken a club that was wallowing in non league mediocrity and today they are challenging at the top of the division. They have done a good job for Lincoln City...
No-one disputes that, it's the way they operate at the very edge of what the game is about - time wasting, feigning head injuries, berating the officials etc. I for one don't want to acquiesce with this cynical win-at-all-costs, nice guys are mugs philosophy.

Exehausted

Sounds like Kane Wilson has started well. Twice did well and got in crosses and also headed away a dangerous cross.

Hants_red

exeweb.com admin, Esq.
Staff member
Not sure how your comment is relevant. They got Stockley booked early at St James Park.

geoffwp

Well-known Exeweb poster
No-one disputes that, it's the way they operate at the very edge of what the game is about - time wasting, feigning head injuries, berating the officials etc. I for one don't want to acquiesce with this cynical win-at-all-costs, nice guys are mugs philosophy.
couldn't agree more John.