• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Liam McNamara "I love Tisdale" thread...

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
ill say it then. sack the manager!!! there done!! hes had his chance sack him before its too late.
:-O

we been crying for a winger for how long? 2 seasons! ive screamed many a match to tis wheres the wingers! does he care?? im sure he will sign a winger after we get relegated.
Doh! :$

i was here in the 90's and can see history repeating itself unfortuantly
We're so sh*t it's unbelievable...

:cool:

P.S. Have a beer and chill Liam. It ain't worth a cardiac arrest. :D

Liam McNamara

im honoured to have a thread in my name!! thanks spank!!

when we are safe ill let you gloat!

Cravat 2

Tisdale fired his gun into McNamara's FACE

Liam McNamara

1 win doesnt make the sh*te we had to endure on monday night!! if we continue to play like second half today then fair enough. but mr tis has work to do!!! still need a winger!!

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
Tisdale fired his gun into McNamara's FACE
Cravvy, that puts an image into my mind that I really did not need! :D

bazza1953

What is it they say, one swallow doesnt maker a summer and I guess one spank doesnt make a monkey!

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
I would have expected you to be less fickle Spanky. It's only 1 win after all.

bazza1953

Nevertheless, great result today, well done city

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
I would have expected you to be less fickle Spanky. It's only 1 win after all.
You what? 7 points from Relegation and 7 from the Play Offs suggests that it's you and your Nobbies of Negativity that are just as wrong as me.

13 more points from 17 games to equal last season's total. We need to be more than a basket case to fall short.

We have a considerably out of sorts Swindon at home on Tuesday, and put those three points in the bag and, whilst I admit top 7 is highly unlikely, we can concentrate on looking up, not over our shoulders.

Unfortunately for you knockers, our season is already over...

...and I love it.

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
You what? 7 points from Relegation and 7 from the Play Offs suggests that it's you and your Nobbies of Negativity that are just as wrong as me.

13 more points from 17 games to equal last season's total. We need to be more than a basket case to fall short.

We have a considerably out of sorts Swindon at home on Tuesday, and put those three points in the bag and, whilst I admit top 7 is highly unlikely, we can concentrate on looking up, not over our shoulders.

Unfortunately for you knockers, our season is already over...

...and I love it.
I agree things look a damn site rosier now than they did but my point is this was only 1 game. We are not safe yet so let's not get complacent and certainly don't start banging on about playoffs.