• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Ian Sideman dossier

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hangs around in restaurants in Putney.

Possibly stalking celebs.

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Is the dossier still open?
Until we have a confirmed 'kill' the dossier will remain open. After that, it may stay open so that we can reminisce about our favourite Sidey moments.

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
Until we have a confirmed 'kill' the dossier will remain open. After that, it may stay open so that we can reminisce about our favourite Sidey moments.
Good thinking, Lionel.

If you started a golden Sidey mements thread the mods would only merge it anyway. Its not like the old days these days.

MickStagraget

'popular' Exewebber Mouth of the Exe was most vehement in claiming that Lionel is actually the slippery Mr Sideman. I have taken this information on board.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Exewebber Mouth of the Exe was most vehement in claiming that Lionel is actually the slippery Mr Sideman.
This could be tested. Somebody say the words "Paul Wotton" to Log, and observe closely for any reaction.

LOG

'popular' Exewebber Mouth of the Exe was most vehement in claiming that Lionel is actually the slippery Mr Sideman. I have taken this information on board.
Sounds to me like his mouth was writing cheques his arse couldn't cash. Did he present a dossier to back up his accusations? I sincerely doubt it.

Ian Sideman

Please can this stop. If you wish, I will post a photo. Will that put an end to it?

It was you that turned me into an exeweb enigma and legend. I didn't ask for this notoriety.

I'm just a humble guy with a love for cheese boards. Fame will not change me.

Alistair20000

Please can this stop. If you wish, I will post a photo. Will that put an end to it?

It was you that turned me into an exeweb enigma and legend. I didn't ask for this notoriety.

I'm just a humble guy with a love for cheese boards. Fame will not change me.
I should leave Georgie out of it mate. He nearly wrecked the Music Quiz Redux thread.

On the other hand, cryptic clue = Lionel = Ian Sideman ?

MickStagraget

Sounds to me like his mouth was writing cheques his arse couldn't cash. Did he present a dossier to back up his accusations? I sincerely doubt it.
He claimed to have had a confession, but MotE claims a lot of things when he's had a few pints.

Careless talk costs lives, Micks.

Flossy Tatterstottersallfallsovers.... That is all I have to say on the matter.