• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Gulf Between City and Arg*le

flat_cap

Was at work (Exeter Airport) on Wednesday when in walks monkey face himself, Peter Reid, along with a couple of other blokes who I didn't recognise.

They came over to the desk and enquired how much a flight would be to Manchester. It was £102. Several phone calls and discussions later, Mr Reid and his mates left the airport, but not on a plane. The £102 was obviously deemed too excessive for them.

I found this amusing enough, but it got a whole lot better when a while later, Tis and his brother come over and checked in for a flight to Edinburgh. After having a good chat with them both, it emerged that they were going to play golf at St Andrews! 'Not a bad way to spend a day off' were Tis' exact words.

Oh how we continue to laugh...

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
.......I would be more concerned about the Gulf between your ears, if I were you !

plymuffer

Was at work (Exeter Airport) on Wednesday when in walks monkey face himself, Peter Reid, along with a couple of other blokes who I didn't recognise.

They came over to the desk and enquired how much a flight would be to Manchester. It was £102. Several phone calls and discussions later, Mr Reid and his mates left the airport, but not on a plane. The £102 was obviously deemed too excessive for them.

I found this amusing enough, but it got a whole lot better when a while later, Tis and his brother come over and checked in for a flight to Edinburgh. After having a good chat with them both, it emerged that they were going to play golf at St Andrews! 'Not a bad way to spend a day off' were Tis' exact words.

Oh how we continue to laugh...
What s load of bollox,and boring thread

Mark Wakeley

As much as I worship Sir Tis whats wrong with Playing golf at Woodbury Park or St Mellion. Unless he was of to Hibs/Hearts to get a loan player in?

Grecian_In_Exile

Very well known Exeweb poster
Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
What s load of bollox,and boring thread
I feel your pain, I really do... got your green card yet? got stubble yet, in your quest for a beard? <snort>

Grecian_In_Exile

Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
As much as I worship Sir Tis whats wrong with Playing golf at Woodbury Park or St Mellion. Unless he was of to Hibs/Hearts to get a loan player in?
It was his day off, read the op again, today he's at Woodbury, with our new loanee, showing him the delights of Devon's attractions [tap]

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
Holy dog sh1t. Exeter ? Only steers and queers come from Exeter, Private Cowboy. And you don't look much like a steer to me so that kinda narrows it down. Do you suck d1cks?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Shouldn't the title to this thread be "The Golf Between City and Arg*le"?

Poultice

I find this OP more than a bit embarrassing, atypical of the sort of BTI like w*nker I choose to believe don't support City.

Wrong again !

Cerbera

I've just posted on the 'Grow a beard' thread that you get a more intelligent input here.............

Jeez! Pint sometime ********?

:D