The Feckin' Dire Thread

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
A banana stuck to a wall with gaffer tape has sold at an art exhibition for over ninety thousand pounds. Ninety grand. For a banana on a feckin wall ffs.

What cretin paid that ? Does he/she not have anything better to blast that amount of money on ? I admire the "artist" for his ability to prise loot out of dickheads but, that apart, it's a cruel joke. Perhaps I'm just a pleb.
You're just jealous that you didn't think of it first.😗

IndoMike

A banana stuck to a wall with gaffer tape has sold at an art exhibition for over ninety thousand pounds. Ninety grand. For a banana on a feckin wall ffs.

What cretin paid that ? Does he/she not have anything better to blast that amount of money on ? I admire the "artist" for his ability to prise loot out of dickheads but, that apart, it's a cruel joke. Perhaps I'm just a pleb.
Must have been a p!$$ artist.
I've just gone out and pulled a few from a neighbouring tree. I'M RICH !!!

elginCity

Well-known Exeweb poster
Agree with the littering, don't get it, it's feckin dire. Last week, walking behind a young family with a pushchair where the kid ate a chocolate bar and lobbed the wrapper onto the ground. I picked it up, gave it back to the kid saying "you dropped this", the mother glowered, snatched the wrapper from the kid and tossed it back on the ground ! What hope is there for that kid ?

Alistair20000

Agree with the littering, don't get it, it's feckin dire. Last week, walking behind a young family with a pushchair where the kid ate a chocolate bar and lobbed the wrapper onto the ground. I picked it up, gave it back to the kid saying "you dropped this", the mother glowered, snatched the wrapper from the kid and tossed it back on the ground ! What hope is there for that kid ?
Compulsory Anti Litter Awareness Course to include several hours of watching Wombles videos. That should stop the feckers.

Billy The Fish

Somebody scoffed the celebrity banana.