• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Devon/Cornwall Derby

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
What a couple of great games to look forward to net season although I'm, deeply saddened to read that Plymouth fans are underwhelmed much preferring their games against Luton the Bristol clubs and Portsmouth. Get the feeling that reality has yet to settle in down the road! :D But never mind, thank you green chums for allowing yourself to visit an area of the football league which must seem a dreadful blot on your own glorious history who will ever forget those glory days back in the thirties when Ken Scrotes nudged that ball over the line to secure back to back Devon Bowl victories?

STURTZ

Well the big day is getting closer and indeed Ryan Lowe is delivering on his promise, the one made to his old Bury players to earn them a few extra quid by signing for sad, unfashionable Plymouth, even if a number of them appear to be crocked. Well he did promise entertainment but at the moment it appears to be the City fans that are having all the fun, especially when seeing your results, keep it up!

elginCity

It's not asleep !

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
The gaws still deluding themselves with the fact they are only 10 points behind us , Whereas they should be concentrating that the mighty Stevenage are only 8 points behind them at the foot of the League !! HAHAHAHAHAHA .

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster

i8cornwall

I did read that right didn't I?

"Discrimination to those who are pregnant"

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
I did read that right didn't I?

"Discrimination to those who are pregnant"
That's a clause put in for the under 15's !

STURTZ

Well with just two weeks to go can we expect hoards of Greenies flooding these boards and putting us firmly in our place?

…..er hello? You out there porkey? Come on try and put a brave face on it.

Honestly, we are crapping ourselves!

grecIAN Harris

10 days to go and all is quiet. Are they really running scared? Even when they were coming up to be effectively relegated there was more noise from the Scummers on here.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
Maybe they are concentrating on the big game at the weekend 11th playing 20th at the theatre of broken dreams.