The Devon/Cornwall Derby

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
What a couple of great games to look forward to net season although I'm, deeply saddened to read that Plymouth fans are underwhelmed much preferring their games against Luton the Bristol clubs and Portsmouth. Get the feeling that reality has yet to settle in down the road! :D But never mind, thank you green chums for allowing yourself to visit an area of the football league which must seem a dreadful blot on your own glorious history who will ever forget those glory days back in the thirties when Ken Scrotes nudged that ball over the line to secure back to back Devon Bowl victories?

STURTZ

Well the big day is getting closer and indeed Ryan Lowe is delivering on his promise, the one made to his old Bury players to earn them a few extra quid by signing for sad, unfashionable Plymouth, even if a number of them appear to be crocked. Well he did promise entertainment but at the moment it appears to be the City fans that are having all the fun, especially when seeing your results, keep it up!

i8cornwall

I did read that right didn't I?

"Discrimination to those who are pregnant"

STURTZ

Well with just two weeks to go can we expect hoards of Greenies flooding these boards and putting us firmly in our place?

…..er hello? You out there porkey? Come on try and put a brave face on it.

Honestly, we are crapping ourselves!