• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The National League (Conference) and non league football thread

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
National League suspended indefinitely and legal advice being sought

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
All remaining National League fixtures cancelled.

DB9

First of many?

Legohead

Banned
First of many?

Not too disappointed. Rhyl has the distinction of being the only place ever that I have driven to visit only to turn the car back around upon entering and go back. Just looked all around at the run downness of it all and thought, why the hell would I want to visit this place. Full of scallies and druggies. What a mess.

Stayed in a caravan in nearby Towyn. It was like the Bronx and that was just the staff at the caravan park. We spent all day out visiting places like Conwy and Lllandudno as long as we could so we didn't have to go back to the park. Night times were fear for your life scenarios. We left our holiday caravan after just 3 days. Huge mistake and this is why I thank God for travel review sites these days. If i'd have read them today then i'd not book in a million years.

On the NL being voided. Feel sorry for Barrow.

DB9

On the NL being voided. Feel sorry for Barrow.
They've only cancelled the season not voided it, Those decisions are yet to be made and will probably be decided when the EFL/PL make a final one

Legohead

Banned
Ah I see. Thanks DB9. I hope Barrow can go up. Or Harrogate. Or both! :)

Red Devon

They've only cancelled the season not voided it, Those decisions are yet to be made and will probably be decided when the EFL/PL make a final one
Barrow will probably be the first club to have been voted out of the FL and then voted back in.

Oldsmobile-88

Happened a few times mate..Newport & Gillingham in the 1930s spring to mind off the top of my head.

Oldsmobile-88

Barrow will probably be the first club to have been voted out of the FL and then voted back in.
Happened a few times mate..Newport & Gillingham in the 1930s spring to mind 😎

Red Devon

Happened a few times mate..Newport & Gillingham in the 1930s spring to mind 😎
My bad I didn’t realise that..before my time anyway 😀