The Advent Calendar 2018 Prediction & Requests Thread

Spoonz Red E

Well-known Exeweb poster
The magnificent scoreboard has arrived although in kit form. Does anyone have any preference where it's situated? Towering over SJP, on top of John Lewis, Pinhoe Spar car park, anywhere else?
I fear a Spinal Tap 'Stone 'Enge' miscalculation. I can put it on the Club Shop windowsill if you want with a big arrow pointing to it.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
The magnificent scoreboard has arrived although in kit form. Does anyone have any preference where it's situated? Towering over SJP, on top of John Lewis, Pinhoe Spar car park, anywhere else?
More important than the location is this particular model easy to operate so that we get regular updates ?

Or was this the warm up question ?

LOG

Announcement: My team of elves have been working around the clock which was annoying as i'd asked them to concentrate on the scoreboard.

Anyway, we got there in the end and the rather splendid scoreboard is now complete. I phoned the council and they said that there's no existing structure in the city that could take its magnificent girth so i've been granted temporary planning permission for it to be erected as a standalone piece.

Alistair20000

Announcement: My team of elves have been working around the clock which was annoying as i'd asked them to concentrate on the scoreboard.

Anyway, we got there in the end and the rather splendid scoreboard is now complete. I phoned the council and they said that there's no existing structure in the city that could take its magnificent girth so i've been granted temporary planning permission for it to be erected as a standalone piece.
Looking forward to the Quiz and the sw*nky scoreboard. (y)

I shall be majoring on the Scott Golbourne question this year.

May I politely enquire if you have hired a GA ?