• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

That Lloyd James sub

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Deserves a thread of its own.

Any guesses anyone?

jambo

Well-known Exeweb poster
James has the negatives?

(because there's no way that there are enough negatives to sum up his performance)

denzil

He brings nothing to the team at all !

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
An awful player who's had a ****e season. Hopefully the first name on the released list.

No idea why Tisdale played him out wide right. A lack of alternatives perhaps. I hate the play offs and won't be going to Wembley again if we make it next year.

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
No idea. Utterly baffling. As was the decision to play Woodman when he hasn't played for weeks.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
No idea. Utterly baffling. As was the decision to play Woodman when he hasn't played for weeks.
All the more so when the excellent Kane Wilson could have played on the left of midfield, leaving Delano to play in his favoured left-back role.

Terryhall

No idea why Tisdale played him out wide right. A lack of alternatives perhaps.
Kane Wilson was on the bench as well. James is a defensive minded midfielder and Tillson does that job better. When we first signed him I do think that he filled a gap in the squad that we needed to be filled at the time - but we don't need him anymore.

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think it was made worse by the fact the entire left side of our team was taken off at the same time.All he had to do was take Woodman off,drop Moxey back and stick Edwards on.Then put Wilson on as a right winger if he thought we were still being stopped on the right.

Terryhall

I think it was made worse by the fact the entire left side of our team was taken off at the same time.All he had to do was take Woodman off,drop Moxey back and stick Edwards on.Then put Wilson on as a right winger if he thought we were still being stopped on the right.
This, this, a thousand times this.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Agreed indeed your suggested changes are blindingly obvious and should have been to Tisdale. Instead we chooses to make the changes he did totally ignoring the need to give Stockley the support he desperately needed. This is not the first time he has got his tactics for important one off games so unbelievably wrong and why we need a new man at The helm asap.