• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Thank you!!! It's time

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Sad to see you go. Best wishes for the future.

Lstevens

Thanks very much artur - you've improved very much and have been very solid especially when you consider the muppets you have defending in front of you. All the best

sumner7

Administrator
Staff member
Good Luck Artur. Thanks for everything. [G]

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
Dziękuję Tobie Artuize za bardzo dobrą grę dla Exeter City. My fani wiolzimy że z każdym rokiem jesteś coraz lepszym graczem.

Życze Tobie dalszych sukcesów i szczęścia teraz i w pizyszītości.

Last edited:

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
Tell ya what.. These google translate attempts are poor :D

leeroy81

All the best for the future Artur, great player, sad to see you go, thanks for everythin! :-(

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
Artur,

It's been a pleasure watching you develop, particularly as you became such an important member of the side. You not only played your way into the side, but also, like very few players seem to do, into the hearts of the majority of supporters.

I hope we will see you at The Park again in the future, and that you receive a reception that you deserve.

I, four-one, will follow your career and development in the future, and will support you from afar.

Super byles dla Nas.

Dzieki i powodzenia!

grecian greg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Good luck Artur
thank you for all those important saves you made, what will stand out for me was what u did to the Argyle fans at SJP this season just gone
best of luck for the future

motorservices

Artur, first can i wish you all the best for the future, second id like to say you have been fantastic for us in your time here, i have some great memories, slime at home, when we scored and you were in front of there fans, also huddersfield away in 2010, we won 1 nil, and you put in a perfect performance to keep the clean sheet, there are so many

I look forward to seeing how your future unfolds, you will always be welcome at SJP

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Artur, sincerely, all the very best to you, and Marta for the future. You're still relatively young yet in goalkeeping terms, and you have plenty of time to sort out the minimal improvements needed i.e. six yard area dominance on crosses and corners. You're very nearly there. Re: my comments/critique over the years, I've never picked up on anything just for the fun of it, if I've said anything, its because I saw an AK situation that could have worked out better, and it had cost us a goal. I wasnt right all of the time, just 99% of it. I think I've upset the rest on here, because I make judgement calls based on video clips, while they've paid an arm and a leg to pay to get into the ground!

Anyway all the best, and if you need any advice in the future, I'm thinking of starting a Neville Southall type goalkeeping advisory service by email or phone, but its still in the developement stages! I'm sure it goes without saying, I wouldnt charge you. ;)

Again, all the very best!

Pete.