• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Team for Newport

I appreciate Boateng is all the rage in these parts however despite his obvious ability he hasn't done enough since he joined us, he is capable of more, with his ability he should be dictating games, scoring goals and creating chances, 2 goals last season was a very poor return, if he starts doing more of these things he's nailed on to start however I think some of our other midfielders are giving the team more at the moment.

I also think if Tillson starts on Saturday Taylor will struggle to pick Boateng over Holmes, Taylor, Lee Martin and Law (if he is fit).
Just in case you forgot MT has made JT his Captain and wants him to play centrally - he will play every week if fit,so the others are playing for one central spot if we play two wide men as opposed to a narrow midfield........

Last edited:

Corey

My team for Saturday (I'm assuming Law is not available).

Pym

Sweeney A Martin Brown Moxey

L Martin Taylor Tillson Holmes

Stockley Forte
I agree with this. I think Abrahams will come on early in the second half, the Newport defenders won’t be able to deal with his pace. 2-0 win incoming.

Red Monster

Moxey,Forte,Holmes will return , Law will if he’s fully fit,but might not be risked .

I’ll take Matt Taylor’s opinion over yourself if he wants a bigger squad to choose from.
Team line up spot on ,really not that hard ! ;)

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Rather see Woodman at left back over Moxey.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Come on chief, 99% of the time my behaviour was impeccable.
I would actually contest that.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
I would actually contest that.
Predictably you would.