• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Swindon 1st Feb

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Just checked on Trainline.Limited tickets for Exeter to Swindon
Dept 0953 St Davids
Return 1800 Swindon £27.50(plus 0.75 fee)
That is mega cheap.
Book now if you are going by rail.

Grecian2K

Book direct on the GWR site - no booking fees!!!

Oldsmobile-88

Book direct on the GWR site - no booking fees!!!
Good shout...Need to look at these things since the RaWZ Tours £5 special has gone...That man spoilt us.😁

A wonderful Karaoke in the pub opposite the station after one RaWZ tour to Swindon a few years back..
Can still recall joining in the chorus of ‘Swords of a Thousand Men’🎵🎵..
I was particularly jovial because my bet on a Grecian win & BTTS at 10-1 came in(£110 return😁)

exeter-loyal

I wonder if we will take a 1000 their. Don't see why not if we are in the position we are in now, it's going to be a big one!!

TOP_CITY_FAN

Can see us selling out the 1200 in the side part if we're at the top end of the table, then I guess it would be up to Swindon as to whether to open the open end behind the goal.

Red Devon

Can see us selling out the 1200 in the side part if we're at the top end of the table, then I guess it would be up to Swindon as to whether to open the open end behind the goal.

Would be a bit grim sat in the Stratton Bank End on a wet February day.....wouldn’t mind it on favourable day though.

TOP_CITY_FAN

Booked myself on the 0953 out of EXD and then 1800 back, with changes at Bristol Temple Meads - £19 return as have a railcard
Taking the little (16) sister along to it. Her only other away game has been Notts away last season, so she's got a decent record!

exeter-loyal

I've heard no mention of match tickets yet...

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Really annoyed at the timings of our trips to the mid-west. Had Swindon and FGR been switched round it's conceivable I might have been able to go to both - Swindon clashes with our annual lads hiking weekend in Stroud. My suggestion that we do our hike around the industrial estates of Swindon this year fell on deaf ears.

Alistair20000

Really annoyed at the timings of our trips to the mid-west. Had Swindon and FGR been switched round it's conceivable I might have been able to go to both - Swindon clashes with our annual lads hiking weekend in Stroud. My suggestion that we do our hike around the industrial estates of Swindon this year fell on deaf ears.
Get the gallant and ever willing to assist Stroudy to stand/hike in for you Jason.

Here to help.