• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Holiday plans...

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Everyday is a holiday for me. :D

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
West Wales. Hiking in the Cambrian mountains and exploring the Pembrokeshire coastline, all we need is good weather !
You should be OK, Elgy. I've had my holiday in Wales!

P.S. That avatar (sigh)...........Common as muck!

IndoMike

You should be OK, Elgy. I've had my holiday in Wales!

P.S. That avatar (sigh)...........Common as muck!
I rather like it

Alistair20000

West Wales. Hiking in the Cambrian mountains and exploring the Pembrokeshire coastline, all we need is good weather !
Watch out for those randy sheep Elgy ;)

elginCity

I know somebody who regularly goes hiking in expensive wellies. Have often wondered why but didn't like to ask.

Only responded so Greyhound and Al can once again 'enjoy' the avatar !

Oldsmobile-88

Santa Monica California for my yearly visit around September..I will wait for the fixture list to be published before I book up the flights & Hotel...Hope I get the bargain I had last year..Return to LA direct with Virgin Atlantic £375 !!..No add ons & it was booked through Virgin Holidays who can be a bit pricey when I have flown with them before.

DB9

Staying in UK, Decided to drive the great North road, Starting at At Paul's Cathedral and finishing in Edinburgh, Along the way visiting Grantham, Durham and the Northeast coast finally a few days in the Scottish capital, On the way back visit The Smith's room at Salford boys club then Peak District

Antony Moxey

I'm absolutely useless at sitting on a beach or by a pool. Need to be doing something, exploring!
Can’t think of anything worse than sitting on a beach. Last summer we took our motorhome to France and ate and drank our way round the Loire Valley, but this year after long weekends in London, to see the Lion King which was superb, and a couple of nights each in Florence and Venice in February (great time to go - no crowds!) we’re looking at UK trips for the rest of the year.

We’re enjoying a weekend in Bude at the moment and will enjoy more throughout the year but our main trip we think will be around the Yorkshire Dales in August then back for our annual trip to Beautiful Days.

Alistair20000

I know somebody who regularly goes hiking in expensive wellies. Have often wondered why but didn't like to ask.

Only responded so Greyhound and Al can once again 'enjoy' the avatar !
I am loving the avatar Elgy.

If only the twa*s who have been dealing with the Brexit “negotiations” and our spineless MP’s had some b*llocks :(

IndoMike

I am loving the avatar Elgy.

If only the twa*s who have been dealing with the Brexit “negotiations” and our spineless MP’s had some b*llocks :(
Please stick to the pleasant topic of summer holidays and not the unpleasant topic of BREXIT.