• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Summer 2019 - Possible signings

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
I forget : is Williams more effective on the left wing or on the right?

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Right

IndoMike

Thanks. So there's a place for Sparkes on the left.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think Sparkes will end up as a full back.

Avening Posse

I think Sparkes will end up as a full back.
If he does well in that position and develops as a pacey wing back he could turn out to be really special I reckon

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Surridge wouldn't come to us anyway... but we also have 2 target men already. Sparkes at left back could be good.

MerleyRed

Probably not the right thread, but whilst we are discussing our young players, a point of interest mentioned by Marcus Flitcroft at Monday evenings EDG presentation, was that there is currently no intention to loan out Ben Seymour this season. Hopefully, we will get to see both Jack Sparkes and Ben Seymour getting valuable game time.

Temporarily Exiled

Pretty baseless speculation here, but Darren Sarll (new Yeovil manager) has said he needs to sign at least two players.
  1. A defensive midfielder
  2. A striker
Would anyone be averse to Tillson / Seymour / Jay heading to Huish Park get some minutes? Jay specifically I think could benefit from playing football.

rifraf

Surridge wouldn't come to us anyway... but we also have 2 target men already. Sparkes at left back could be good.
Nah.... Whatever happened to the last AFC Bournemouth loanee some time back called Stockley?

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Nah.... Whatever happened to the last AFC Bournemouth loanee some time back called Stockley?
Not sure I get your point. That we've had a player on loan from Bournemouth before?