• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Summer 2019 - Possible signings

Red Monster

Well, I doubt if they'll all get into the team next year, but Storey and Amps have shown us that a player can make a giant leap.
Let’s hope so.

Temporarily Exiled

I think we'll see Will Dean and Jack Sparkes break through next season. I'd like Seymour to stay at the club for the first half of the season at least to see what he can do. I wouldn't bet against Hartridge becoming one of our first-choice full-backs either (if he isn't out of contract).

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
As I said every player is different, I'm massively in favour of looking at players who aren't playing in the football league, there are gems out there.
Me too. Hope we've been scouting the lower leagues there will be other Wheelers.

SDRighton

Sam Magri has left Ebbsfleet, where he was highly rated. I have seen him play a few times for Malta, would do a very solid job for us.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Billy Waters transfer listed by Northampton. Struggled there but a good goal record for Cheltenham over two spells.

Could be a decent strike partner for Bowman.

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Billy Waters transfer listed by Northampton. Struggled there but a good goal record for Cheltenham over two spells.

Could be a decent strike partner for Bowman.

Could fit in well to MT’s running style.

I have heard that Billy Waters run deep.

Saint James

Me too. Hope we've been scouting the lower leagues there will be other Wheelers.
like this chap? https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48190450

Tyler Harvey from Truro city, is he worth a punt after his goal scoring exploits for a team which struggled all year?

Last edited:

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
....it was all going so well and then it said Curzon Ashton.

ryancooper327

I saw Austen Booth play for Truro. He seemed like a good modern CB.